With the re-launch of NCTI’s Youth Criminal Justice Curricula, Cognitive Life Skills has been updated to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. With the goal of making facilitation easier, the new features include:
- Medium and High Risk level titles to better match criminal justice common language.
- Homework incorporated directly into the curriculum.
- Introduction of Structured Skill Building; allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Connecting the Pre & Post Tests to the curriculum by incorporating the specific Criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component.
- Incorporation of Real Colors.
- A table of contents.
Medium-Risk Anger Management includes 30 hours of content.
High-Risk Anger Management includes 42 hours of content.
Designed for medium-risk to high-risk offenders, the Youth Cognitive Life Skills curriculum offers an extended and comprehensive educational process to help participants overcome negative behavioral patterns, and enable them to be more productive in their environment. Through activity enhanced components targeting criminogenic needs, participants learn how to establish positive, goal-directed behavior patterns, and understand the process necessary to change negative behavior.
You must be Crossroads Certified to purchase this item.
Large agencies may save money by purchasing a curriculum license. Contact us for more information.