With the re-launch of NCTI’s Youth Criminal Justice Curricula, Delinquent Behavior has been added to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. With the goal of making facilitation easier, the new features include:
- Low, Medium and High-Risk level titles to better match criminal justice common language.
- Homework incorporated directly into the curriculum.
- Introduction of Structured Skill Building; allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Connecting the Pre & Post Tests to the curriculum by incorporating the specific Criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component.
- Incorporation of Real Colors.
- A table of contents.
Low-Risk Delinquent Behavior includes 8 hours of content.
Medium-Risk Delinquent Behavior includes 30 hours of content.
High-Risk Anger Delinquent Behavior includes 44 hours of content.
Designed for low, medium, or high-risk offenders, the Youth Delinquent Behavior curriculum addresses the criminogenic risk and needs factors of juveniles who have entered the court system for a wide variety of delinquent behaviors. This curriculum covers a broad range of issues designed to help juveniles overcome negative behavioral patterns and become more pro-social and productive individuals. Through activity-enhanced components, participants learn how to change their anti-social behavior to pro-social behavior. This curriculum incorporates ways to make and keep supportive, positive friends, encouraging the juvenile to make pro-social choices. The curriculum also introduces the juvenile to the idea of accepting responsibility for the harm caused to the victim.
You must be Crossroads Certified to purchase this item.
Large agencies may save money by purchasing a curriculum license. Contact us for more information.