With the re-launch of NCTI’s Youth Criminal Justice Curricula, Gang Involvement has been updated to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. With the goal of making facilitation easier, the new features include:
- Low Risk, Medium Risk, High Risk level titles to better match criminal justice common language.
- Homework incorporated directly into the curriculum.
- Introduction of Structured Skill Building; allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Connecting the Pre & Post Tests to the curriculum by incorporating the specific Criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component.
- Incorporation of Real Colors.
- A table of contents.
Low-Risk Gang Involvement includes 8 hours of content.
Medium-Risk Gang Involvement includes 32 hours of content.
High-Risk Gang Involvement includes 44 hours of content.
The Youth Gang Involvement curriculum assists participants in examining the reasons a person joins a gang. The curriculum does not simply focus on the negative aspects of gangs, but allows an exploration into alternative methods of achieving social and economic goals, while providing insight into the consequences of gang membership.
You must be Crossroads Certified to purchase this item.
Large agencies may save money by purchasing a curriculum license. Contact us for more information.