This new edition of Real Teams contains all new activities and resource materials. It is designed to help you and your team members gain insights and understanding about your team’s dynamics through Real Colors concepts. Through this workshop, participants will be taken through a series of fast-paced, interactive, and fun activities, allowing them to learn the strengths of each of the Real Colors first-hand. Exploring the concepts of trust, opportunities for growth, and what successful teams look like through the lens of Real Colors, participants will leave the workshop will applicable knowledge and skills that will help them work better together.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
1. Describe the common characteristics of a successful team
2. Recall at least two strengths each Real Color brings to the team
3. Discuss the differences between the four Real Colors regarding the building and maintaining of team trust
4. Examine the opportunity for self-growth and how this positively impacts the team
5. Effectively and appropriately apply Real Colors concepts when working on a team
You must be Real Colors Certified to purchase this product.