The Youth Graffiti curriculum is a dynamic and interactive course which helps at-risk youth examine their reasons for vandalizing property with graffiti. Participants discuss their motivation for using graffiti and identify new and pro-active ways to communicate their “message”. A comfortable, non-threatening atmosphere is created where participants are encouraged to realistically examine their futures and to set positive goals.
The Youth Graffiti workbook is available in English.
- Identify and master the factors that influence behavior.
- Consider the future and set goals to accomplish in life.
- Explain the impact of graffiti on local communities
- Make a commitment to avoid the use of graffiti in the future.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™.
This curriculum is included in Cog Talk™, a free reference guide that divides each curriculum into two-hour sessions, provides specific homework assignments and additional open-ended questions to continue curriculum-specific conversation outside of the group setting.