Join us in San Bernardino, California for NCTI’s Crossroads Cognitive Certification Training. This fast-paced, interactive
course provides practitioners with the skills necessary to successfully facilitate NCTI’s Crossroads® curricula.
This training addresses the importance of understanding individual learning styles, and using activities, games and
small groups to enhance the learning process. This training is accredited by the American Probation & Parole
Association (APPA), and is approved for 35 Contact Hours.
- Instruct individuals in clarifying the relationship between values, attitude, and behavior.
- Identify your own learning style and the learning styles of the individuals you are working with using NCTI’s Real Colors® Personality Instrument.
- Construct open-ended questions to elicit an intrinsic commitment to change.
- Use group process techniques to involve even the most disinterested individuals.
- Use structured homework and Personal Awareness Journal™ in NCTI’s Cog Talk™ as tools to reinforce cognitive learning.
- Facilitate an array of cognitive behavioral, offense specific curricula for juveniles and adults.