We have been hard at work updating our Crossroads curriculum to better serve you and your program participants. The updates align with changing needs in the criminal justice community and better meet evidence-based best practices.
New Features Include:
- Homework incorporated into the curriculum
- Low Risk, Medium Risk, and High Risk leveled titles to better match common criminal justice language
- Introduction of Structured Skill Builds – allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment
- Connections between Pre/Post tests and the curriculum by incorporating the specific criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component
- Real Colors has been fully integrated into each curriculum
- Table of Contents (you’ve been asking for this for years!)
Join us on Wednesday, February 1st, as we talk about what’s new and answer your questions.
|Wednesday, February 1st
This discussion will be hosted on Zoom, and it will not be recorded.
Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with an access link.