Facilitator Certification Training from NCTI provides all the skills necessary to successfully facilitate NCTI’s cognitive behavior change curricula.
NCTI provides APPA-accredited cognitive facilitator certification
Certification training is required for individuals wishing to use NCTI’s cognitive behavior change curricula, Crossroads®, to ensure fidelity in the delivery of programs. These training sessions are approved for 40 Professional Contact Hours, through our partnership with APPA.
Facilitator training teaches sensitivity to learning style, level of motivation, gender and culture. Facilitators master how to help participants learn through participation and a positive reinforcement process. In addition, NCTI certifies facilitators in our Real Colors® Personality Instrument to improve communication skills. Real Colors is an effective tool for understanding human behavior, uncovering motivators, and improving communication amongst differing personalities
Certified Facilitators will learn to:
1. Instruct individuals in clarifying the relationship between values, attitude, and behavior with consistency in delivery.
2. Facilitate an array of cognitive behavioral, offense-specific curricula for juvenile and adult individuals.
3. Create a supportive environment based on trust that allows for trial and error.
4. Teach understanding and appreciation of one’s own communication and learning style and the styles of others by using the NCTI Real Colors Personality Instrument.
5. Facilitate the group process using lively, interactive exercises to involve even the most disinterested individuals.
6. Construct open-ended questions to elicit an intrinsic commitment to change.
7. Use structured homework and NCTI’s Personal Awareness Journal™ to encourage practice of pro-social behaviors learned in group sessions.
Becoming an NCTI Certified Facilitator is an exciting and dynamic process that can take place on or off site, depending on the number of people you want to train. Larger organizations often prefer to hold certification trainings on site for maximum value. For smaller organizations, or for those who desire to only train key people, NCTI conducts frequent open enrollment facilitator certification trainings virtually and across the country.
NCTI offers two types of Facilitator Certification:
Allows a facilitator to purchase materials and deliver both NCTI’s Crossroads curricula and Real Colors Workshops.
Allows a facilitator to purchase materials and deliver any of NCTI’s Real Colors Workshops.
Enhance your training department programs and help achieve new levels of success for all in your organization!