With the re-launch of NCTI’s Youth Criminal Justice Curricula, Anger Management has been updated to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. With the goal of making facilitation easier, the new features include:
- Low Risk, Medium Risk, High Risk level titles to better match criminal justice common language.
- Homework incorporated directly into the curriculum.
- Introduction of Structured Skill Building; allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Connecting the Pre & Post Tests to the curriculum by incorporating the specific Criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component.
- Incorporation of Real Colors.
- A table of contents.
High-Risk Anger Management includes 32 hours of content.
The Youth Anger Management curriculum uses role plays and scenarios to assist individuals in learning what they must do to avoid confrontational situations. The curriculum assists participants in learning ways to manage their emotions and develop alternative behavioral responses. Through this skills-based curriculum, participants make a commitment to avoid the use of anger or violence to solve personal problems.
You must be Crossroads Certified to purchase this item.
This product is a Youth English participant Crossroads workbook. The accompanying Real Colors instrument is available in Youth English, Youth English Criminal Justice (no staples) for youth in a facility, or Youth Spanish. With the incorporation of Real Colors into the curricula, workbook only purchases are not available.
Large agencies may save money by purchasing a curriculum license. Contact us for more information.