With the re-launch of NCTI’s Adult Criminal Justice Curricula, Anger Management has been updated to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. With the goal of making facilitation easier, the new features include:
- Low Risk, Medium Risk, High Risk level titles to better match criminal justice common language.
- Homework incorporated directly into the curriculum.
- Introduction of Structured Skill Building; allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Connecting the Pre & Post Tests to the curriculum by incorporating the specific Criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component.
- Incorporation of Real Colors.
- A table of contents.
Medium-Risk Anger Management includes 28 hours of content.
The Adult Anger Management Curriculum is designed to give participants an opportunity to practice skills that will allow them to positively control their behavior and the events in their lives. Through activity enhanced components, individuals learn to successfully control their emotions and channel their energies in a positive direction.
You must be Crossroads Certified to purchase this item.
This product is an Adult English participant Crossroads workbook. The accompanying Real Colors instrument is available in Adult English, Adult English Criminal Justice (no staples) for adults in a facility, or Adult Spanish. With the incorporation of Real Colors into the curricula, workbook only purchases are not available.
Large agencies may save money by purchasing a curriculum license. Contact us for more information.