With the re-launch of NCTI’s Youth Criminal Justice Curricula, Delinquent Behavior has been introduced to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. With the goal of making facilitation easier, the new features include:
- Low Risk, Medium Risk, High Risk level titles to better match criminal justice common language.
- Homework incorporated directly into the curriculum.
- Introduction of Structured Skill Building; allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Connecting the Pre & Post Tests to the curriculum by incorporating the specific Criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component.
- Incorporation of Real Colors.
- A table of contents.
High-Risk Anger Management includes 44 hours of content.
Designed for low, medium, or high-risk offenders, the Youth Delinquent Behavior curriculum addresses the criminogenic risk and needs factors of juveniles who have entered the court system for a wide variety of delinquent behaviors. This curriculum covers a broad range of issues designed to help juveniles overcome negative behavioral patterns and become more pro-social and productive individuals. Through activity-enhanced components, participants learn how to change their anti-social behavior to pro-social behavior. This curriculum incorporates ways to make and keep supportive, positive friends, encouraging the juvenile to make pro-social choices. The curriculum also introduces the juvenile to the idea of accepting responsibility for the harm caused to the victim.
You must be Crossroads Certified to purchase this item.
This product is a Youth English participant Crossroads workbook. The accompanying Real Colors instrument is available in Youth English, Youth English Criminal Justice (no staples) for youth in a facility, or Youth Spanish. With the incorporation of Real Colors into the curricula, workbook only purchases are not available.
Large agencies may save money by purchasing a curriculum license. Contact us for more information.