With the re-launch of NCTI’s Adult Criminal Justice Curricula, Drugs & Alcohol has been updated to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. With the goal of making facilitation easier, the new features include:
- Low Risk, Medium Risk, High Risk level titles to better match criminal justice common language.
- Homework incorporated directly into the curriculum.
- Introduction of Structured Skill Building; allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Connecting the Pre & Post Tests to the curriculum by incorporating the specific Criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component.
- Incorporation of Real Colors.
- A table of contents.
Medium-Risk Drugs & Alcohol includes 30 hours of content.
The Adult Drugs & Alcohol curriculum uses a number of innovative role plays, games and scenarios to help participants understand the dangers of ingesting harmful substances. By exploring patterns of use and contributing attitudes, individuals learn the effects of their abusive behavior on their family as well as their future.
You must be Crossroads Certified to purchase this item.
*This product is available as an Adult English or Adult Spanish participant workbook. The accompanying Real Colors instrument is available in Adult English or Spanish, determined by the language of the workbook. For English, a Criminal Justice (no staples) version is also available. With the incorporation of Real Colors into the curricula, workbook only purchases are not available.
Large agencies may save money by purchasing a curriculum license. Contact us for more information.