Video: The auto-populated email that is generated with the “SEND EMAIL” button is a simple solution, but if you are looking to customize the email you send to your participants, using Mail Merge is a simple, easy way to do this. This video will show you how to customize your Virtual Instrument email.
Text we add to our Mail Merged emails:
Before you click on the link below to take the Real Colors Virtual Instrument, here are a few things that will help your experience:
- You will need approximately 20-25 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete your Real Colors Virtual Instrument.
- Your email address is connected to the access code. If you want to change your email address, please immediately contact me and I will change the email address associated with this code.
- If you have never visited www.ncti.org, you will be required to set up a new account before starting the Virtual Instrument. After the Real Colors workshop, you can login to www.ncti.org with the username and password you established to see your Real Colors Spectrum and additional application resources.
- If you already have an account on www.ncti.org, your password for this account is the same as your password for the Virtual Instrument. If you’ve forgotten your www.ncti.org password, you can reset it at the Virtual Instrument login screen.
- The virtual instrument is best viewed on a Windows or MAC Desktop PC, Laptop PC, or Large Tablet. The Real Colors virtual instrument will not work on a mobile phone.
- Web based browsers supported include: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Firefox. The Real Colors virtual instrument will not work using Internet Explorer.
- Be on the lookout for an email from us at the start of the program with YOUR results of the Real Colors Virtual Instrument. With that information, you will be able to discuss the values, strengths, joys, and needs of all four of the Real Colors.