With the re-launch of NCTI’s Adult Criminal Justice Curricula, Felony Offenses has been updated to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. With the goal of making facilitation easier, the new features include:
- Low Risk, Medium Risk, High Risk level titles to better match criminal justice common language.
- Homework incorporated directly into the curriculum.
- Introduction of Structured Skill Building; allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Connecting the Pre & Post Tests to the curriculum by incorporating the specific Criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component.
- Incorporation of Real Colors.
- A table of contents.
High-Risk Felony Offenses includes 38 hours of content.
The Adult Felony Offenses curriculum addresses the needs of medium to high risk offenders who have entered the court system for a wide variety of felony offenses. This curriculum uses activity enhanced components to provide an in-depth process for gaining and practicing new behavioral skills that can help participants achieve constructive life changes. Individuals are encouraged to practice skills outside of the group setting and to report on the progress and problems they experienced during practice.
You must be Crossroads Certified to purchase this item.
This product is an Adult English participant Crossroads workbook. The accompanying Real Colors instrument is available in Adult English, Adult English Criminal Justice (no staples) for adults in a facility, or Adult Spanish. With the incorporation of Real Colors into the curricula, workbook only purchases are not available.
Large agencies may save money by purchasing a curriculum license. Contact us for more information.