With the re-launch of NCTI’s Adult Criminal Justice Curricula, Misdemeanor Offenses has been updated to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. With the goal of making facilitation easier, the new features include:
- Low Risk, Medium Risk, High Risk level titles to better match criminal justice common language.
- Homework incorporated directly into the curriculum.
- Introduction of Structured Skill Building; allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Connecting the Pre & Post Tests to the curriculum by incorporating the specific Criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component.
- Incorporation of Real Colors.
- A table of contents.
Low-Risk Misdemeanor Offenses includes 8 hours of content.
The Misdemeanor Offenses curriculum addresses the needs of individuals who have entered the court system for a wide variety of misdemeanor offenses. Building on a foundation of activities and components, the curriculum helps individuals learn how to avoid negative influences, handle stress and take responsibility for their decisions.
You must be Crossroads Certified to purchase this item.
This product is an Adult English participant Crossroads workbook. The accompanying Real Colors instrument is available in Adult English, Adult English Criminal Justice (no staples) for adults in a facility, or Adult Spanish. With the incorporation of Real Colors into the curricula, workbook only purchases are not available.
Large agencies may save money by purchasing a curriculum license. Contact us for more information.