With the re-launch of NCTI’s Youth Criminal Justice Curricula, Drugs & Alcohol has been updated to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. With the goal of making facilitation easier, the new features include:
- Low, Medium and High-Risk level titles to better match criminal justice common language.
- Homework incorporated directly into the curriculum.
- Introduction of Structured Skill Building; allowing participants to practice new language and skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Connecting the Pre & Post Tests to the curriculum by incorporating the specific Criminogenic Risk and Need factors associated with each component.
- Incorporation of Real Colors.
- A table of contents.
Low-Risk Drugs & Alcohol includes 8 hours of content.
Medium-Risk Drugs & Alcohol includes 20 hours of content.
The Youth Drugs & Alcohol curriculum assists participants in understanding the dangers of continued drug use/abuse. Through activity enhanced components, participants learn alternatives to drug use that will help them cope with stress and make positive choices in their daily lives.
You must be Crossroads Certified to purchase this item.
Large agencies may save money by purchasing a curriculum license. Contact us for more information.