The Youth Anger Management curriculum uses role plays and scenarios to assist individuals in learning what they must do to avoid confrontational situations. The curriculum assists participants in learning ways to manage their emotions and develop alternative behavioral responses. Through this skills-based curriculum, participants make a commitment to avoid the use of anger or violence to solve personal problems.
The Youth Anger Management workbook is available in English.
Low-Risk Anger Management includes 8 hours of content.
Medium-Risk Anger Management includes 22 hours of content.
High-Risk Anger Management includes 32 hours of content.
- Understand the influence that strong emotions have on behavior.
- Improve interpersonal communication skills.
- Gain better self-control.
- Make a commitment to avoid the use of anger or violence to solve personal problems.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™
View a sample component from the Youth Anger Management workbook.