The Youth Anger Management curriculum uses role plays and scenarios to assist individuals in learning what they must do to avoid confrontational situations. The curriculum assists participants in learning ways to manage their emotions and develop alternative behavioral responses. Through this skills-based curriculum, participants make a commitment to avoid the use of anger or violence to solve personal problems.
The Youth Anger Management workbook is available in English.
Level 1 – 6 hours
Level 2 – 10 hours
- Understand the influence that strong emotions have on behavior.
- Improve interpersonal communication skills.
- Gain better self-control.
- Make a commitment to avoid the use of anger or violence to solve personal problems.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™
This curriculum is included in Cog Talk™, a free reference guide that divides each curriculum into two-hour sessions, provides specific homework assignments and additional open-ended questions to continue curriculum-specific conversation outside of the group setting.