Designed for low, medium, or high-risk offenders, the Youth Delinquent Behavior curriculum addresses the criminogenic risk and needs factors of juveniles who have entered the court system for a wide variety of delinquent behaviors. This curriculum covers a broad range of issues designed to help juveniles overcome negative behavioral patterns and become more pro-social and productive individuals. Through activity-enhanced components, participants learn how to change their anti-social behavior to pro-social behavior. This curriculum incorporates ways to make and keep supportive, positive friends, encouraging the juvenile to make pro-social choices. The curriculum also introduces the juvenile to the idea of accepting responsibility for the harm caused to the victim.
The Delinquent Behavior workbook is available in English.
Low-Risk Delinquent Behavior includes 8 hours of content.
Medium-Risk Delinquent Behavior includes 30 hours of content.
High-Risk Anger Delinquent Behavior includes 44 hours of content.
- Develop critical cognitive thinking skills.
- Examine how decisions made today affect the future.
- Explore and practice ways to control one’s attitude and emotions.
- Develop a plan and make a commitment to refrain from criminal attitudes and behaviors.
- Establish positive, goal directed behavior patterns.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal™.