NCTI has recently launched updated adult curriculum to adapt to changing needs and better application of evidence-based principles. This title was not included in the update but will remain available for purchase.
The JOBTEC curriculum teaches those competencies that the Department of Labor and research have found to be necessary for finding and keeping a job. Through this extensive curriculum, participants will learn practical job-finding skills, practice positive and professional behavior, and explore their own personal strengths and values.
The JOBTEC workbook is available in English.
- Identify personal skills and abilities that are work-related.
- Understand why it is important to choose a career that is in line with one’s value system.
- Gain skills in using labor market information to locate job possibilities.
- Gain skills in preparing a resume and interviewing.
- Understand the effect of attitude and behavior on interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
- Learn techniques that will assist in controlling emotions in the workplace.
- Utilize the Personal Awareness Journal®.